Re: stablized on plavix

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:14 AM
      Hi Jordan

      Mine just gulp their plavix too in chicken. If they look about to chew, I
      rub their heads and gulp, down it goes:) I've never had any trouble with it
      in two cats. But I didn't notice any changes in playfulness or anything
      different in their behaviour. Maybe it's because Spring is approaching? Mine
      are alll moulting!!

      Lyn:)

    • Dana McCormick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 6:44 AM
        Hi Jordan,

        I noticed a BIG difference in Fuzz when he started on his meds. He was way more active. Difference was night and day.

        Glad to hear the gelcaps are working.

        Dana & Fuzz