Cardisure

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi,

      Recently a member mentioned using Cardisure in lieu of Vetmedin (Pimobendan) so I contacted the cardiologist and received this reply:

      "It is not something cardiologists normally recommend, however if it is
      something you would like to try you are more than welcome to.  If,
      however, you notice any changes in Boo after starting it we are going to
      recommend discontinuing the medication, call us immediately and start
      the Pimobendan again."

      Was wondering if anyone else is giving their kitty Cardisure?  If so for how long and had you switched from Vetmedin?

      Thanks!
      Laurie and Boo

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hi

        I switched to cardisure last month, got vetmedin again this month and am
        going onto cardisure permanently from next month. There were no problems with
        the switch at all, the cats just carried on as normal. It's the same drug
        and dosage, jsut a different manufacturer.