Re: [FH] Re: Vetmedin

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi

      Yes both my cats on Vetmedin have been switched to Cardisure because it's
      cheaper. :) Lyn

    • createpeace2
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 25, 2014
        Hi Jordan,
        I got the Vetmedin at Costco b/c I needed to start it right away. With member disc card it was lower. But I think Erika's suggestion is cheaper, or the price you found at Sam's Club. You could check Costco to compare.

        Cindy