[FH] Re: Vetmedin

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi Lyn,

      Cardisure is the same as Vetmedin??  I have never heard of it.  Vetmedin is very expensive, if there is a cheaper alternative I am all ears :-)

      Laurie

      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 25, 2014
        Hi Jordan,
        I got the Vetmedin at Costco b/c I needed to start it right away. With member disc card it was lower. But I think Erika's suggestion is cheaper, or the price you found at Sam's Club. You could check Costco to compare.

        Cindy