Re: Vetmedin

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi

      My vetmedin has no instructions about food and the vet and cardiologist
      have never told me anything about this. I give it with chicken in the morning
      and at night. I`m switching to a new brand called Cardisure though which is
      the same thing

    • OSSIE REGAN
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 17 11:05 PM
        My Shorty, 18yrs old has been doing well on Vetmedin 2 tables a day plus 1 lasix and 1 amlodipine

        Sent from my iPhone