Question for a friend

  • Voula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      Hi everyone,
      a friend on another cat health group asked if I could ask a question
      here. She lost her kitty last year. There was a build up of fluid in the
      kitty's chest. If it was from a heart condition, how quickly can fluid build
      up? The kitty seemed to have breathing difficulties suddenly. The vet said
      the kitty's heart was good (no ultrasound was done). Thank you for any
      information you can give.
      Love, Voula.