RE: [FH] Re: Happy Birthday Chloe!

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
      Dear Suzanne and Chloe; Happy Birthday! you both deserve congratulations because this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been working so closely together. I was lucky enough to have my Max for 3/5 years after dx and they were wonderful years...he certainly knew he was compromised and that I was helping him and he was grateful and very sweet. A cat that "couldn't" be pilled gladly took oral meds and eventually force feeding like a champ...I miss him very much but value all the special time we had together thanks in large part to the combined intelligence of this group and the dedication I learned here about how to take care of him. I am so happy for you that Chloe has made it to her 19th birthday! that is a great accomplishment for any cat and caregiver...hugs to both of you...Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: Garyandana@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 01:16:49 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Re: Happy Birthday Chloe!

      Happy Birthday Chloe!! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for both of you! I love hearing about the milestones and happy days. :)

      Dana and Tink