Re: [FH] Q10 / Cardio-strength pills /

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hi -- I checked the place where I get all my supplements, and they do not have a 20 mg Q10, but they do have a 30 mg. These softgels are very small. I use the 100s myself. This place has fabulous prices, even Dr Oz has mentioned them as having the best prices for supplements. Use this secret link and get an additional 10% off your order -- https://puritan.sparkrefer.com/4496SSq