Re: continue baby aspirin???

  • Cont Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Dear Jordan,
      My lili has been taking 5mg aspirin twice a week for one year and a half now. Some studies say that it is as efficient as bigger doses.
      I have noticed that it made her sleep and afterwards she seemed to be more energetic. Sometimes, I had the impression that it made her respiration rate raise. But it's difficult to assert that. She seems to tolerate the 5mg dose. I always try to give her some pâté first, so the aspirin doesn't hurt her stomach.
      I hope everything will be fine with Sheba,
      Marie.