Martha pooping

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Martha has IBD, HCM, Pancreatitis, so a lot of intestinal issues. She is now pooping all over the house. Truly. I never know where I will find a pile. I've had her checked medically, and part of it could be intestinal related. I've also brought in a behaviorist, and part of it could be behavioral. I don't know what else to do for her. It is rarely in the same place, but can be in a chair, on the bed, on the carpet, on the cat tree, in her own bed, etc etc. I came home yesterday only to step in a pile that I did not see, and I tracked it all across the carpet!! What a mess! My husband is beginning to come unglued (and so am I)--

      Listen to this: I just got through watching her. She was acting like she needed to "go." I tried to coax her into her litter box but she would not follow. I went and sat down in a spot where I could watch her. She went into the bathroom where her favorite litter box is (I have three, always clean), stayed a minute, came out. I went and checked and she had only peed. Then she walks down to my bedroom, where she makes many deposits. She came out and back into the living room where I was sitting. She walked through the living room, through the kitchen and back into her bed in the den. When I went to check, she had left a deposit on the floor in the den. Now, what is this? What is going on with my girl?