Good RX Scam?

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Someone on one of these lists posted something that sounded too good to be true, about prices for Leukeran. With great excitement I took the coupon I printed out to my pharmacist. He discovered that I would actually get only $3.85 off the regular price of Leukeran. I would still be paying an arm and a leg, not $80.92 as was advertised. He next called the company and talked with them at length. The bottom line is that this is a scam. As the pharmacist said, a "rip-off." Many of these discount card companies give you a few dollars (Like in the case today, $3.85) discount in order to gather information on us. They turn around and sell our information and make huge profits.
      I just wanted to pass along what my CVS pharmacist found out.
      Here is the link provided:
      https://www.goodrx.com/leukeran#/leukeran/all/all/all/15.0/all/browse-price__Leukeran