Re: [FH] Re: Flavored gel caps

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
      Which plunger did you get? I have a super long one which I just can't use. And I just bought a Buster one, which I like. I will keep working with her, but right now she has been hiding from me for the last 4 hours. I tried putting buprenex in her cheek this morning and she jerked her head and it went down her throat, neither of us was expecting it.

      Blessings,Lynda, Martha, Morelli and Angel C.B.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
        I always put the gelcap inside a little "meatball" of cold canned food. Put that on my finger, and Misty just opens her mouth and I pop it in and she eats it. Hardly ever does she "chew" on it to find the capsule. She just thinks it's food and swallows it right away.

        Carol