Re: [FH] Re: A few medicine questions

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
      In the interim, you could try putting a small amount on her nose... they lick it right off (usually).  :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
        Lol It'd take me so long to do that. 1/2 tsp is just so much!

        I have more questions:

        Do you heart kitties just sleep a lot? Sophie is just so lazy. Just laying around. Doesn't really respond that much. I called her name several times to get her to lift her head and look at me in the other room. I knew she was awake and not sleeping. I count her breathing every day usually in the evening when she is laying on the couch. The past three days I've got 20-25. Just now I got 26. I wonder if we are slowly creeping up? That stresses me out :( She clearly hid this so well prior to this last trip to the cardiologist that I'm not sure what to watch for anymore.