Thanks Everyone! =^..^=

  • zan200
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Thanks Everyone for all the kind words! I was never so glad to hear Chloe cough - it finally clued me in as to what was going on! My vet says Chloe's symptoms are very atypical - she shows signs of being in distress before her respiration rate actually goes up.

      I'm keeping my fingers crossed the additional Lasix continues to do the trick - from giving IV fluids and injections, to seeing Chloe look so miserable... it's been one scary week...

      Take Care Everyone...
      Suzanne and Chloe