NO vomiting/diarrhea today!!!

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18 5:05 PM
      I am pleased to say I got home from work, and there was NO vomiting or diarrhea today. In fact, in her box was a firm stool!! YAY!! Sheba was hungry and waiting for dinner - which she ate.

      However, today she is due for another dose of baby aspirin. So we shall see what the weekend brings. Hopefully no more vomiting or diarrhea. If it does, then this is likely an unfavorable response to the baby aspirin.

      I do plan on giving her another pepcid this evening before bed. Stay tuned!!

      Thank you so much to everyone who has chimed in and helped me and my little girl as we navigate the difficult road for our heart kitties. There are so many turns and crosses in the road. We could not do it without YOU!!

      Love and kitty kisses,

      Jordan and "Sheebs"

    • Lynda Doty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18 6:35 PM
        What dose baby aspirin are you giving her, Jordan?

        Blessings,Lynda, Martha, Morelli and Angel C.B.