Breathing Stops

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi, !

      Lahri was diagnosed with mild-moderate HCM in '08-'09 and became symptom-free once he got on Methimazole.

      He hasn't seen the cardiologist in 3 years now and I'm hoping for enough $$$ to be able to take him soon again. Have been watching him very carefully since he just went through a very strenuous episode of herpes UR stuff, which he does seem to have fully recovered from now.

      Have just today noticed that Lahri's breathing (I'd say very rarely) stops for maybe 2 seconds. For example, he's in a resting state right now, breathing at 24 and while I was counting, the rise and fall of the body stopped for 2-3 seconds. I may have seen this before, or maybe not. Everything else looks good, but I'm still wondering. Is there anything I need to think about here?

      Thanks.

      mb