Re: [FH] Chloe Update - Not Eating/To Vet Tomorrow

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2013
      Suzanne...
      I agree with the other member who posted earlier, you have no room to wait for Chloe's appetite to improve. While you and your vet continue to try to figure out what's causing this, don't wait...immediately join the yahoo group:
      Feline-Assisted-Feeding@yahoogroups.com
      There are other Rx drugs for nausea. It's up to you and your vet to figure out which one works for Chloe. Don't delay, pls. It can be gastric, the lip licking indicates gastritis for sure. Pleas continue to explore your Rx options, but join the assisted feeding group tonight

      Marianna

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2013
        Ham baby food is the winner around here for cats who stop eating. But no one seems to like beef or turkey.

        Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!