Re: [FH] File - trim.txt

  • Maria Lebruto
    Message 1 of 343 , Jan 7, 2013
      Thanks, Jo! wow, I was feeling really stupid there!... I am so glad I asked : )

      Message 343 of 343 , Mar 29 2:54 AM
        Please be sure to trim all replies, especially all the junk that Yahoo puts on the bottom of the emails. When replies are not trimmed reading the digest can be nearly impossible. It also takes longer for emails to download for those on a dial-up connection.

        Thanks!

        Diane
        Feline-Heart List Mom