Yahoo group for cat receiving chemo

  • Roxann Vass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      A person recently posted on the Fanciers Health list about her cat that is receiving Chemo.  Poor woman receive zero responses.  I remember reading on here a while back about a Yahoo group that was specifically for people with cats receiving chemo.  Do any of you know that name of that group or any other place where this person could receive information and answers to her questions?  Thanks so much for your help.
      Roxann Vass

    • Bob Sifuentes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Sorry, replied directly to you instead of group. You might have this person join the feline lymphoma group where we do have experience with chemo, and can answer her questions and share our experiences.

        Bob

        Sent from my iPhone

      • mmayer11@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
          feline-cancer@yahoogroups.com,

          This is the group...I belong to it. The members there are wonderful!

          Marianna