Fw: [FH] My Jack

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      I second the motion about all canned food. When I removed all dry from Martha's diet, it was almost like a miracle. Weight came off, she became more active, and her diabetes is now in remission.

      Blessings,
      Lynda Doty, Ph.D.
      Martha, Morelli and Angel C.B.

      From: Westgold <westgold@...
      It might be better if you simply changed Jack to all canned food, nothing dry at all, and add extra water to the canned food. He will also lose some weight on this diet, and reduce the strain on his heart. It is the carbs in the dry food that make and keep our kitties fat. He needs a high-protein low-carb diet to reduce. Stop all treats too, except for cooked chicken, turkey -- treats are high carb and also contain sugar. Most cases of constipation can be helped a lot by canned food --