Lahri Echo Dilemma UPDATE

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      Just got response from American Board of Veterinary Practitions. The vet IS a Diplomate. He is not listed on their site because he had "not complete some business information."

      BTW - did nOT think I'd hear anything from ABVP today as their outgoing message tells of very short staffing right now. That the woman took time to call me is thrilling. She heard my distress and called as soon as she could. I don't think it was even 5 minutes after I'd left the message.

      Phewww . . . feeling better.

      mb and lahri