Lahri - contacted vet who did it HELP PS

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Sorry, forgot to let you know I WROTE BACK TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS letting him know HIS NAME IS ON THE ECHO REPORT and making clear my own heartbreak and fear over this.

      PLEASE KNOW this is truly happening. YES, I'm filled with grief still over Buddie and am just getting easy about the condition of her sibblings who're just coming through the herpes flare-up, and am WORRIED SICK about this stone-stillness of Lahri's when he's resting. I do NOT believe it myself, but it is happening If I couldn't feel my fingers on these keys and see the typos, etc, I would think it as all just an early morning NIGHTMARE.

      If I get permission from moderators,, I will scan and send anything in the report you want to see and share all the other information about this vet I have found on the internet. As soon as the offices open (it's 6:30 PT here), I am calling. HOPE they're there today.

      ALL of that said, I KNOW it's within the realm of possibility that there is a legitimate explanation for all of this . . . and I NEED TO BELIEVE that right now.

      Thank you for standing by me in this.

      mb and lahri