LAHRI - CONTACTED VET WHO DID IT - HELP

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      OHH !!!!!

      Found the business of the vet who signed off on the echo and emailed, asking the very questions I just shared with you about how I can possibly trust , etc.

      He wrote back this a.m. from what looks like his personal email account with this:

      We didn't read the case so I really cannot comment. Regards

      Lindquist from the I 5

      I'm shaking . . . Was just looking at how STONE STILL Lah is when resting. Even though I keep seeing him coming back and he's just now gotten to an alert position on his belly and looks alert and OK, I'm scared about how he looks when he get into that other mode . . .

      Thanks for listening.

      mb and lah