Lahri Echo Dilemma UPDATE

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Have discovered via the CA Veterinary Medical Board that the status of the vet who prepared the results is DELINQUENT. He was licenced in May 1998 and did not renew his license on Sept. 30, 1999. THIS explains why there was so much talk among staff about his being Italian and living all over the world - oohing and awing about him. NO SUCH OOHING GOING ON WITH ME.

      I am just now getting feeling it is highly appropriate to tell all of you the vet's name and that of his worldwide business so that no one of you gets caught as I have. WILL WAIT TO HEAR WHAT MODERATORS HAVE TO SAY, THOUGH, BEFORE DOING SO.

      mb and Lahri

    • mary beth fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        Just got response from American Board of Veterinary Practitions. The vet IS a Diplomate. He is not listed on their site because he had "not complete some business information."

        BTW - did nOT think I'd hear anything from ABVP today as their outgoing message tells of very short staffing right now. That the woman took time to call me is thrilling. She heard my distress and called as soon as she could. I don't think it was even 5 minutes after I'd left the message.

        Phewww . . . feeling better.

        mb and lahri