Re: [FH] Said good-bye to my kitty PB

  • Joanne Haeussinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
      Lee,
      I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear, sweet PB. I'm thankful that you were able to make that benevolent decision to let her go peacefully. Bless you as you work your way through your sorrow, and hopefully soon you will be able to smile and laugh about all the wonderful times you spent with her.
      Peace and hugs being sent your way
      Joanne
      (& Twix, Tigger & Tagg)

      Sent from my iPhone