Re: [FH] Fuzz Echo Recheck

  • Dana McCormick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hi Jean,

      Fuzz is on Diltiazem, DMG, Cardio Strength, CoQ10 & Plavix.

      What diagnostics have you had done for Harley? What did the cardiologist say?

      Dana

      From: Dana McCormick <danamcmk@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 4:25 PM

      Jean,

      HCM.

      Dana

      From: Dana McCormick <danamcmk@...>
      Subject: [FH] Fuzz Echo Recheck
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 3:30 PM

      Fuzz had his 6 month recheck yesterday. Most of the #s are improved, except for the 1st 3, which are RVd, PWd & PWs. The fractional shortening is 38.8, it was 40-42 in Sept & 59 when diagnosed in June. The vet said that the fractional shortening is a big deal and that he's doing very well and is stable. I won't post the #s, as I didn't get any responses last time, but does anyone know if the FS is really a big ticket #? I don't really understand this echo stuff.

      Thanks,

      Dana