Lahri Update UP !

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hello !

      The echo has been done.

      Got TERRIFIC NEWS he has not gained weight since Sunday - allowing me deep hope there is no effusion.

      He has continued to be come more lively this afternoon and evening. His eyes are brighter now. He's preening the area they shaved for the echo, and his normal voice is coming back. As too many of you know, I realize all of this could change in an instant, but for right now, I'm relishing every second of it.

      The echo results will take 24-48 hours.

      Finally, just want to tell you again how deeply grateful I am for all of you, all of the comments, information-sharing, and that comforting sense that I can always post to you.

      Wishing you all well,
      mb and lahri