Lahri Heart Rate now 164 - NO CONCERN !

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Had taken the previous 136 several times. He's been on his belly for that one. The 164 came in loud and clear just now as he's lying on his right side. I'm not concerned, but if anyone has anything to share, you're welcome to.

      THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ! YOU GUYS HAVE LIFTED ME THROUGH THIS DAY.

      mb and lahri