Fuzz Echo Recheck

  • Dana McCormick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012
      Fuzz had his 6 month recheck yesterday. Most of the #s are improved, except for the 1st 3, which are RVd, PWd & PWs. The fractional shortening is 38.8, it was 40-42 in Sept & 59 when diagnosed in June. The vet said that the fractional shortening is a big deal and that he's doing very well and is stable. I won't post the #s, as I didn't get any responses last time, but does anyone know if the FS is really a big ticket #? I don't really understand this echo stuff.

      Thanks,

      Dana

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012
        Not sure about the FS other than it's a measure of ventricular function --
        but that's great that Fuzz is stable!

      • Dana McCormick
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012
          Jean,

          HCM.

          Dana

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2012
            Hi Jean,

            Fuzz is on Diltiazem, DMG, Cardio Strength, CoQ10 & Plavix.

            What diagnostics have you had done for Harley? What did the cardiologist say?

            Dana

            From: Dana McCormick <danamcmk@...>
            To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 4:25 PM