Lahri

  • mary beth fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hello again.

      Have heard from a number of you - hugely grateful for everything - and now realize there are a number of possible explanations for Lahri's current appearance and behavior. He does seem quite stable, just has only half (or a little less) than his normal energy.

      I'm plotting our course and have come up with the following question: After weighing Lahri, would it make sense to do the echocardiogram and work from there, minimizing Lahri�s stress and costs, only afterward completing the bloodwork, doing chest ex-ray or whatever else seems relevant? Is this logical, wise thinking? I will appreciate any information or thoughts you feel could help me make the decisions I need to.

      As someone once shared with me, one might do well to make such judgements based on whether they can have any effect on treatment. Makes sense to me.

      Thank you all very much.

      mb and Lahri

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Yes. The echo is the single most important thing right now -- it alone can
        tell you if there has been change in his heart's status. If there's no
        change in the heart, then you can look for other explanations --