Dosage for Cerenia

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      Karen and any others

      I have also had conflicting information on the dosing of Cerenia. One vet said 1/4 tablet every 7 days then continue every other day until gone. These were 16 mg. tablets. On the forum it was same dose but four days in a row than skip two days and repeat.

      What is the latest on Cerenia?

      Jean
    • Karen Plasket
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
        Hi Jean,
        For the 16mg tabs, it's 1/4 tab once a day as needed. We usually recommend using for up to 5 days at most, then discontinuing.
        Karen Plasket, DVM