Re: Update on Kiwi, ProBNP results

  • Sarah Wadey
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
      Hurrah, I'm so glad to hear that the test results are so encouraging.

      I was worried sick this time last year when my CRF boy (pre-HCM diagnosis) had a dental - I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing as I never expected him to still be with us a year on.... I'm so glad he hasn't had to suffer a year of toothache and that we did the right thing having the dental.
      Incidentally Rascasse had fluids for 12 hours pre-surgery too, although that was for his CRF.

      Sending Kiwi loads of good luck for his dental

      Best
      Sarah & Rascasse xx