Re: [CRF] Kramer still in hosp. Update

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      Yes, hes is still off Amox. Still ON orbax and pain meds. It's hard to keep track of

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
        HI Susan and others who mentioned same thing,

        Now that I had time to think about it, and read about the bp increase(potential) with epogen, I will request

        daily bp readings. I checked his previous bp's at local vets

        and they were not as high as now in hosp. , so maybe we can check with cardiologist when she is in

        on Friday...never thought he would be herre this long. Can the iv fluids increase the bp? .

        Dec 3rd bp's at vets office: 154/117 (134), 139/121 (126), 155/107 (130)

        Systolic 149 diastolic 115 Mean 130

        (I copied them as they were written on my printout...

        And maybe we can talk about Benazapril increase (proenuira), or add norvasc, or there had been

        some talk about Vetmedin/Pimobendan...not so much to help his heart but b/c of Winn studay that found that crf

        and heart cats kidney labs went down. Does anyone have a personal experience with Pim and kidney labs

        getting better?

        Just got home from a pretty good visit. 2 hr purring, ate great, 10 min walk, not as energetic as last two nights

        but pretty good..I hope my emails make sense. I am always so rushed to type them i do not proofread.

        Sorry! And thank you to all the very awesome peopel who are helping and taking time out of their busy lives!!!

        Erika - Got your email. Thanks. Might call you-faster than typing:)