Kramer still in hosp. Update

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      Hi Everyone, Thanks to all for all of your advice and support. I had another very good 2 hr visit last night.

      He and i walked for 10mins in halls, veryinquisitive/tail up/purring. Ate treats and wet good. Purred for two hours.

      His numbers yesterday were bun 95, cr 5.3,phosp 6.8. PCV 15%. He is on 20ml iv drip.

      He got his first eopgen shot yesterday. He is on iron supp. I am having her talk to heart dr. on friday about

      epogen side effects for heart and requesting lowest dose possible. She is hedging with me about that.

      He gets a new iv site today, but there was also talk about whether we should see how he does with

      subq's...I am still so confused and head spinning. I ahve nothing doen at home or for Christmas

      or for supplies for him. I requested a daily weight. Stopped cerenia today but still on 1/4 pepcid daily.

      She thinks we can stop all the bp checks. They have been around the same she said  186/124, 185/125, 186/131.

      I am just overwhelmed by all his medical problems, both old and new. She said

      he's eating on own(they stopped offering just purina nf-finally!). Let's see...i think that is

      latest, She will run kidney numbers today again. I think they want them as best as possible prior to coming home.

      In August when he seemed ok they were BUN 61 (15-34), Crea 4.6 (0.8-2.3), Phos 5.7 (3.0-7.0).

      Thanks to all again. Sorry if I haven't replied back to anyone...Keep praying - I believe in miracles!

      Donna and Kramer