Re: [FH] Cat food and vomiting

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
      Good for you, Lynda!
      I've been doing this for 13 years for my cats.
      More than 30 for my dogs.
      It's an effort, but well worth it.

      Marianna

      I want the group to know that I have made the decision to start
      preparing home cooked meals for both Martha and Morelli. I will be going
      through Balance IT with our vet's blessing. Of course he will be
      monitoring Martha, and Morelli's vet will monitor him. I believe this
      program has the best structure and nutrients of any that I checked out
      during my research.

      Morelli did great yesterday, no throwing up
      at all. But this morning he threw up his whole breakfast. I really feel
      this kind of feeding could very well make a difference. Oh I hope
      so!!!!! If not, well, I can say I tried.