Supplement Question

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      Hi.

      I was looking for some advice/experience you may have with supplements for heart kitties.  Boo has DCM and is currently taking plavix, lasix, benazepril, vetmedin, dasuquin and miralax daily.

      Both Nutri-vet and Pet Naturals make a hip & joint chew tab for cats.  Was wondering if anyone has used these?   I am mainly asking because the Dasuquin I currently give Boo is not the easiest to administer since it's a powder.  I don't feel she is getting the full dose.  Thought the chew tabs may be easier (if she likes the taste of course).

      I just don't want to give her anything that may not be beneficial to her heart issue.  Wish Dasuquin made a chew tab.

      Thanks!
      Laurie and Boo