Re: Plavix or Natto

  • carolroars
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012
      The reason Nattokinase, along with MANY other supplements have been banned in Canada is that the Canadian government jumped on the CODEX bandwagon to ban supplements. This ban started in Europe and Canada joined in, the next place is the US. If people don't start writing their government officials asking them to not sign on with the CODEX rules and regulations, we here in the US won't be able to buy supplements either.

      Having said that, try Vitacost.com. I think they ship to Canada.

      Carol and Misty and the gang