Re: [FH] Re: New member, dental surgery needed for senior HCM and CKD cat

  • Mosaic.artist@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2012
      I laughed until I cried reading this! Perfect therapy for stress and worry.

      What we do for our pets! Your poor kitty. Terrible what you both have been through. Every time I get a little money, there is a pet who needs care. My car needs work, but animals come first.

      Let's hope 2013 will be a better year!!!

      Lynn
      PS You should be able to get an exemption so Sheba doesn't need a rabies vaccine!