Re: [FH] Chloe - We're Still Fighting

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      That is just wonderful news about Chloe!!  :-)

      I am sure the additional meds will help but most likely too soon to see that.  I really think her improvement is due to the fact the lasix reduced or hopefully removed all of the fluid.  When our kitties are filled with fluid it is as if they are drowning so of course they won't eat or act well.  I don't want to sound like a broken record but please continue to give her the increased lasix dose along with the new meds.  I really feel that will give her the best chance.

      Again, so happy she is more herself and I hope you both had a restful night!

      We will continue to pray for Chloe's recovery.

      Laurie