Re: [FH] Pill pocket woes

  • Toby Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      Are you using a full Pill Pocket?  Even for my big bengal boy a 1/2 pocket was the most I could use, most of the time I went with about 1/3.

      Ryan

    • Laurie Stead
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
        Hi Lynda,

        Yikes that is scary!  Do you use the entire pill pocket?  I have always just used 1/2 the pocket, just enough to disguise the pill.  Boo never choked but I figured less chewing, less chance she would discover the pill.   Also, the salmon are the moistest so those are easier to manipulate than say the chicken.

        Laurie