Re: strange position

  • Cont Marie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
      Thanks Lyn, Laurie and Mary for your help.
      It's not easy to read her behavior.
      Today, she has not been in the "sphinx position" and her respiration rate has been within a wide range (between 24 and 31).
      I guess it's ok.

      Mary, when your cat was in this sphinx position, could you notice a raise in her respiration rate?

      Thank you very much to all of you,
      Marie.