Re: [FH] Kitty colds and HCM

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi

      I am always cautious with kitty colds. As we have 16 cats and a lot of them
      with HCM, colds go round the household regularly. If there is the
      slightest sign of green or yellow discharge, it's antibiotics. My vet says you
      can't take chances as they are already compromised. We use metacam if they have
      a temperature to bring it down which seems to help a lot. They're never
      really ill for more than a day or two of snuffles. If there is any rasping or
      wheezzing it's straight to the vet.

      Lyn:)