Re: [FH] Oreo update, vet visit......

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Okay...with all this news I'd say you are rushing things. You are too anxious 'perhaps' for him to be well. He's been through so much. Poor Oreo, I think he needs time. With so many teeth gone and the scar tissue to get use to...my oh my the poor guy.
      But you did say that you thought he was doing better since you began giving him the Buprenex again, right? If so, I'd keep that up for now regardless of what your vet thinks.

      Marianna