salmon oil

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Has anyone on here heard of salmon oil causing vomiting? I never have, but that is the one thing that Morelli ate that was brand new in his little kingdom. There are no added ingredients in it, just pure salmon oil.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        Lyda,

        I have not heard of this. I give it to both my girls everyday with no issues.

        Jordan and Sheba