Re: [FH] Re: Thank you

  • kpolone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 29, 2012
      Lyn,

      I am just thankful that he did not suffer. He deserved better than that. It is hard to watch them decline.

      Timber and Falana seem to be doing ok so far. I know they are grieving in there own way.

      I am not sure if I can do it again. Losing FIla, Fendi and Nike so young is just so hard to take.

      You might be right. I just do know.

      Kevin

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 29, 2012
        Hi Michelle - I will be staying on the list. One of my girls had pancreatitis, I stayed on the list after she died. On occasion I remember enough to provide suggestions or advice.

        I have Timber and Falana. They need me right now to help them through their grieving process.

        Kevin