Nike - 10/04/2004 to 11/27/2012

  • kpolone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
      Nike left me this morning after 8 years. I am grateful for every second that we had together. It never seems like enough time. We always hope for more.

      I wanted to thank everyone for their support, suggestions and encouragement that this group has give me over the last two months.

      Kevin

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
        Oh, this is heart-breaking, I am so sorry. Unfortunately our kitties are very fragile and we never get to keep them as long as we want. This shows just how horrible HCM is, and how quickly it can turn. But Nike is healthy again and waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

        When you feel up to it, please post a memorial to him on our site http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you met. All kitties are welcome, no matter how long they've been in heaven.

        Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

      • zan200
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
          Kevin,

          I'm so very sorry to hear of your devastating loss - my thoughts and prayers are with you during this terrible time. From my brief time here, I know what a wonderful dad you were to Nike - and I know Nike knew that too...

          Suzanne

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, kpolone@... wrote:

          > Nike left me this morning after 8 years. I am grateful for every second that we had together. It never seems like enough time. We always hope for more.
          >
          > I wanted to thank everyone for their support, suggestions and encouragement that this group has give me over the last two months.
          >
          > Kevin

        • Jordan
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
            Oh Kevin . . . I am so sorry to hear this news. You gave Nike a good life of unconditional love and that is the very best we can do for our fur babies. Thank you for all the love and good care you gave to him.

            We are hear for you.

            Hugs and kitty kisses,
            Jordan, Sheba and Cameo