[FH] Re: Nike - This morning

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      Yes, Kevin. I agree always best to have them checked out especially with breathing issues.

      Is the rocking a subtle movement?  If it's almost unnoticeable unless you are staring at them watching, then I would say it is normal.  My Boo does that and the cardiologist assures me it is okay. I will be interested to hear what your vet says.

      Good luck!
      Laurie