Re: Nike - This morning

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hi Kevin

      I hope he is ok. That sounds worrying and I would have been straight to the
      vet too. He might need a tweak on his medication.

      Let us know how he goes on. Thinking of you.

    • Laurie Stead
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        Yes, Kevin. I agree always best to have them checked out especially with breathing issues.

        Is the rocking a subtle movement?  If it's almost unnoticeable unless you are staring at them watching, then I would say it is normal.  My Boo does that and the cardiologist assures me it is okay. I will be interested to hear what your vet says.

        Good luck!
        Laurie