Nike - This morning

  • kpolone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27 4:00 AM
      I will be taking Nike to the vet this morning. It appears that he is having issues breathing. His chest is going up and down rapidly. In addition he is rocking back and forth when he is breathing. I am not sure what that means.

      Kevin

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27 5:10 AM
        Hi Kevin

        I hope he is ok. That sounds worrying and I would have been straight to the
        vet too. He might need a tweak on his medication.

        Let us know how he goes on. Thinking of you.

      • Laurie Stead
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27 7:28 AM
          Yes, Kevin. I agree always best to have them checked out especially with breathing issues.

          Is the rocking a subtle movement?  If it's almost unnoticeable unless you are staring at them watching, then I would say it is normal.  My Boo does that and the cardiologist assures me it is okay. I will be interested to hear what your vet says.

          Good luck!
          Laurie