Re: OT: Third Eyelid

  • Lee Evans
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
      Elevated third eyelid (nictating membrane) may be a sign of stomach upset, digestive disorder.  I have a cat who gets up from sleep and looks like Mr. Weird Eyes for a while, with the nictating membrane very visible in both eyes, but then it goes away.  If the membrane is always present and elevated, that's a sign that the cat needs to go to the clinic to see if anything major is wrong.

      Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!